Job Facts for #RSW06PT
Position TypePermanent, Part Time
Apply ByApr 20, 2021
We are looking for caring and enthusiastic individuals who possess excellent teamwork skills to join our team! Support workers will assist individuals to live successfully in residential group home settings while implementing the philosophy and values of Communitas.
- This position requires a moderate level of physical fitness. Some lifting/transferring of individuals served and assistance with personal care may be required
- This position is 24 hours a week. Shifts are: Tuesday 8:00am to 4:00pm, Wednesday 4:00pm to 12:00am and Saturday 12:00am to 8:00am.
- The ability to take initiative with creativity and flexibility
- The ability to work as a member of a team as well as being able to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Community Support Worker certificate. We provide in house training if you do not have this certificate
- Class 5 with the ability to obtain a Class 4 Drivers License
- Personal Driving Record
- Emergency First Aid Certificate
- Doctor’s Note of Good Health
- TB Testing Results