Job Facts for #RSW05C
LocationCampbell River, BC
Apply ByDec 8, 2021
We are looking for caring and enthusiastic individuals who possess excellent teamwork skills to join our team! Support workers will assist individuals to live successfully in residential group home settings while implementing the philosophy and values of Communitas.
- This position requires a moderate level of physical fitness. Some lifting/transferring of individuals served and assistance with personal care may be required.
- This position is casual on call. Shifts include days, evenings, overnights and weekend shifts.
- The ability to take initiative with creativity and flexibility
- The ability to work as a member of a team as well as being able to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Community Support Worker certificate. We provide in house training if you do not have this certificate
- Class 4 Drivers License
- Personal Driving Record
- Emergency First Aid Certificate
- Doctor’s Note of Good Health
- TB Testing Results
- Proof of double COVID-19 vaccination