Job Facts for #RSW06PT
Position TypePermanent, Part Time
Apply ByOct 19, 2021
We are looking for caring and enthusiastic individuals who possess excellent teamwork skills to join our team! Support workers will assist individuals to live successfully in residential group home settings while implementing the philosophy and values of Communitas.
- This position requires a moderate level of physical fitness. Some lifting/transferring of individuals served and assistance with personal care required.
- This position is 22.5 hours per week. Shift schedule is Sunday to Thursday 4:30pm to 9:00pm.
- The ability to take initiative with creativity and flexibility
- The ability to work as a member of a team as well as being able to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Community Support Worker certificate. We provide in house training if you do not have this certificate
- Class 4 Drivers License
- Personal Driving Record
- Emergency First Aid Certificate
- Doctor’s Note of Good Health
- TB Testing Results