Job Facts for #RCY01C
Apply ByJun 5, 2020
We are looking for caring and enthusiastic individuals who possess excellent teamwork skills to join our team! Child and Youth Workers are responsible to provide care for children with autism and moderate behavioral challenges, 24 hours/7 days a week in a residential setting.
- Child and Youth workers are expected to work according to pre-determined schedules as per program needs. Each schedule will have day, evening, overnight and weekend shifts unless otherwise stated.
- Casual (on-call) staff need to be available for 2-3 shifts per week according to program needs. These may include day, evening, overnight and weekend shifts
- The ability to take initiative with creativity and flexibility
- The ability to work as a member of a team as well as being able to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Child and Youth Care Worker Diploma preferred
- Class 5 Drivers License
- Personal Driving Record
- Emergency First Aid Certificate
- Doctor’s Note of Good Health
- TB Testing Results