Job Facts for #RPN03F
CategoryMental Health, Residential Support
Position TypeFull Time, Permanent
Apply BySep 22, 2021
We are currently looking for a full time Registered Psychiatric Nurse in Chilliwack BC, to bring their skills and knowledge to join our staff team.
In this unique community nursing position, you would walk alongside adults and seniors in their recovery journey to wellness and help to restore their positive sense of self. You would provide support with their recovery planning, help them grow in their knowledge and independence of medication management, and provide guidance in life skills and accessing community resources.
Together with a supportive staff team you would help to create a place of belonging, where recovery is person-centered.
- Full-time position with 8 hour shifts
- Position comes with full benefits
- Day and evening shifts only
- Small community setting
- Current registration with the B.C. College of Nurses and Midwives
- Adherence to the Standards of Nursing Practice of B.C.
- A philosophy of support that is in line with Communitas’ values and philosophy
- Familiar with and able to implement ‘Spirit of Gentleness’ principles
- Current CPR C certificate
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work as a member of a team as well as being able to work independently without supervision
- Ability to safely and efficiently operate all equipment associated with the duties of this position
- Ability to physically and emotionally carry out the duties of the position