Job Facts for #PD01F
CategoryManagement & Administration
Position TypeFull Time, Permanent
Apply ByOpen Application
We are looking for caring and enthusiastic individuals who possess excellent teamwork skills to join our team!
The Program Director is a member of the Leadership Team and works within a team to provide direction, ensure quality services and guide growth opportunities. The Program Director provides direction to staff according to the Communitas Vision, Mission and Values as well as the HR and Program Policy manuals.
Here is what we offer:
- Competitive wages
- Generous benefits package for full-time employees
- Opportunity for growth
- On the job training and support
Posting Open Until Filled
- Degree in Social Services or related field with an emphasis in Leadership or Social Work (Masters preferred)
- 2 plus years of management experience preferably in the social services sector
- A philosophy of service that is in line with Communitas’ Vision, Mission and Values
- High energy and highly motivated; able to take initiative with creativity
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills; strong organizational skills
- Advanced levels of written and verbal communication skills, required for report writing, etc.
- Proven conflict management skills, using an Honest, Direct and Respectful approach
- Ability to relate well to the public/constituency and represent Communitas in a positive and professional manner
- Demonstrated Emotional Intelligence
- Ability to work as a member of a team as well as being able to work independently
- Hours may involve long workdays and/or evening/weekend work
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination