Job Facts for #CIMNG05FT
CategoryManagement & Administration
LocationCampbell River, BC
Position TypeFull Time, Permanent
Apply ByOct 21, 2021
We are looking for caring and enthusiastic individuals who possess excellent teamwork skills to join our team!
This position is responsible to provide oversight to the Community Inclusion program. The Program Manager provides direction to staff according to Communitas’ Vision, Mission and Values, as well as HR and Program Policy manuals. This position is responsible to provide direction to staff who facilitate community activities and provide guidance, support and teaching in all areas of living, with an emphasis on appropriate social/relational skills and behavioral support.
- This position is 40 hours a week. 32 hours admin and 8 hours hands on.
- Previous management experience is preferred. Community Support Worker certificate or approved equivalent is also preferred
- High energy and highly motivated; able to take initiative with creativity
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, proven leadership skills and ability to observe, record and evaluate change in human behaviour
- some medical knowledge is an asset
- ability to model appropriate behaviour (conduct, performance, concern for people, morale, compliance with program policy and procedure, work performance standards, appearance, professionalism, ethics and personal integrity)
- Ability to work as a member of the team as well as being able to work independently without supervision
- Possession of an Emergency First Aid/CPR Certificate
- Class 5 BC drivers license