Job Facts for #CYW05C
CategoryChildren & Youth, Residential Support
LocationCampbell River, BC
Apply ByDec 8, 2021
We are looking for caring and enthusiastic individuals who possess excellent teamwork skills to join our team!
Residential child and youth care workers provide care for children and youth with moderate to severe behavioral needs, 24 hours/7 days a week in a residential setting. This position will provide support in all areas of living through participation in home and community based activities.
- Residential Child and Youth Care Workers are expected to work according to pre-determined schedules as per program needs
- The successful applicant must be comfortable dealing with moderate to severe behaviors
- This position is casual on call. Shifts include days, evenings, overnights and weekend shifts.
- The ability to take initiative with creativity and flexibility
- The ability to work as a member of a team as well as being able to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Child and Youth Care Diploma. We provide in house training if you do not have this diploma
- Class 5 Drivers License
- Personal Driving Record
- Emergency First Aid Certificate
- Doctor’s Note of Good Health
- TB Testing Results
- Proof of double COVID-19 vaccination