Job Facts for #CTM01
Position TypePermanent, Casual
Apply ByJul 4, 2022
We are looking for caring and enthusiastic individuals who possess excellent teamwork skills to join the Little Sprout Café team!
The Café Team Member completes a variety of tasks related to daily cleaning, as well as food and beverage preparation, supporting the Chef Manager, Shift Lead, and Cook.
Permanent Casual – Shifts are worked Mon-Sat, 7:30am-3pm on a casual-on call basis.
As part of Communitas Social Enterprises, Little Sprout Café is an inclusive employer, providing employment opportunities for individuals with mental health challenges, developmental disabilities, and acquired brain injuries.
You can discover more information about Little Sprout Café by going to this address: littlesproutcafe.ca
- A philosophy of service that is in line with Communitas’ Vision, Mission and Values
- Able to stay organized and maintain focus in fast-faced environment
- Excellent teamwork skills and able to follow directions
- High energy and highly motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to model appropriate behavior (conduct, performance, concern for people, morale, compliance with program policy and procedures, work performance standards, appearance, professionalism, ethics and personal integrity)
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs
- Reliable, punctual, and able to take initiative
- Possession of Emergency First Aid Certificate with CPR is an asset
- Possession of FoodSafe Level 1 is an asset
- Proof of full COVID-19 Vaccination