Job Facts for #CSL01P
Position TypePermanent, Part Time
Apply ByMay 12, 2021
Start DateMay 27, 2021
We are looking for caring and enthusiastic individuals who possess excellent teamwork skills to join the Little Sprout Café team!
The Café Shift Lead serves as the primary cashier while on shift, greets customers, receives orders (e.g. in-person, over the phone, and curbside), and accepts payment. They also lead the preparation of beverage orders and the organization of the café team in the absence of the Chef Manager.
Shifts are worked Fri and Sat, 7:30am-3pm, with the potential for additional on call hours.
As part of Communitas Social Enterprises, Little Sprout Café is an inclusive employer, providing employment opportunities for individuals with mental health challenges, developmental disabilities, and acquired brain injuries.
You can discover more information about Little Sprout Café by going to this address: littlesproutcafe.ca
- A philosophy of service that is in line with Communitas’ Vision, Mission and Values
- Able to stay organized and maintain focus in a fast-faced environment
- Excellent teamwork skills, as well as the ability to work independently without supervision
- High energy and highly motivated with strong interpersonal, communication, and motivational skills
- Ability to model appropriate behavior (conduct, performance, concern for people, morale, compliance with program policy and procedures, work performance standards, appearance, professionalism, ethics and personal integrity)
- Reliable, punctual, and able to take initiative
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs
- Possession of Emergency First Aid Certificate with CPR
- Possession of FoodSafe Level 1
- Familiarity with the Square Up payment system an asset
- Customer Service Training an asset
- Possession of a BC Class 5 driving license preferred