Job Facts for #RSW02C
Apply ByDec 8, 2021
We are looking for caring and enthusiastic individuals who possess excellent teamwork skills to join our team!
Residential Support Workers assist individuals to live successfully in residential group home settings while implementing the philosophy and values of Communitas.
- Residential Support Workers are expected to work according to pre-determined schedules as per program needs. Each schedule will have day, evening, overnight and weekend shifts unless otherwise stated.
- Casual (on-call) staff need to be available for 2-3 shifts per week according to program needs. These may include day, evening, overnight and weekend shifts
- This position requires a moderate level of physical fitness. Some lifting/transferring of individuals served and assistance with personal care may be required
- The ability to take initiative with creativity and flexibility
- The ability to work as a member of a team as well as being able to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Community Support Worker certificate; we provide in house training if you do not have this certificate
- Class 5 Drivers License with the ability to obtain a Class 4 Drivers license within 3-6 months of being hired
- Personal Driving Record
- Emergency First Aid Certificate
- Doctor’s Note of Good Health
- TB Testing Results
- Proof of COVID-19 double vaccination